SERVE ON OUR ADVISORY BOARD
Who we are: Our Advisory Board aims to support and uplift The Dean's List through volunteering, fundraising, and overall community engagement all over the world. The Advisory Board also has the option to serve on the Selection Committee for the 20 Under 20 Awards in Charlotte, NC.
What we're looking for: The Dean's List is looking for a diverse and talented group of leaders who are inspired to uplift the next generation of game changers. We are seeking a group of resourceful, inspiring, and driven individuals of diverse ethnicities, socioeconomic statuses, genders, sexual orientations, abilities, perspectives and life experiences, to serve on our Advisory Board and further enhance our TDL community.
WHAT DO WE ASK OF THE ADVISORY BOARD?
- Use your skills, talents, network, and time to help promote the Dean's List in your community efforts & city
- Volunteer at Dean's List events and/or connect us with potential sponsors
- Engage thoughtfully in an empowering network of leaders
WHAT DO WE ASK OF THE SELECTION COMMITTEE?
- Spread the word in Charlotte, NC about 20 Under 20
- Review applications for 20 Under 20 Honorees and the Black Woman in Media Award during the delegation period
- Attend the Awards Ceremony in December
- Mentor honorees and guide young women and men in their purpose to develop as leaders
What you will gain: Members will have the opportunity to be recognized on The Dean's List social media platforms, have professional development and networking opportunities, access top individuals for future internship programs and job openings, and be a part of the 20 Under 20 Awards in Charlotte. Most importantly, members will be able to serve their community, mentor, and uplift young professionals!
20 Under 20 Awards: The Dean's List 20 Under 20 Awards honor driven and influential 14-19 year old individuals from the Charlotte community. Click the 20 Under 20 button above to learn more!
How to Apply: We invite you to serve as a member of our Advisory Board or Selection Committee by clicking on the Advisory Board Application button above. You will be redirected to a Google Form which upon submission will serve as your application to serve on the board. We look at applications on a rolling basis.